The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Thank you Mel from http://DecorCraft Design by Mel
Thank you for nominating me for this great award. It was a shock to see I was nominated! Everyone please drop by Mel’s Blog and see his great crafts. I loved the uncycling Fry Pan blog.
Let me see three things I like about myself – I’m sympathetic, Love to try new adventures, and I love to tell stories
My nominations for the Mystery Blogger Award
Five questions for you to answer:
- Do you blog on weekends?
- Do you have pets?
- Have you ever self published?
- Do you have a job outside of blogging?
- (This is my silly question) When you sneeze is it dramatic action?
I’m asked to share a link to my best post
- http://vicky’s Rowdy Book House Trains
- http://vicky’s Rowdy Book House Airplane
- http://Vicky’s Rowdy Book House Caves
- http://Vicky’s Rowdy Book House Snakes